Re: Yow, Madduck!

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 09:38:44PM -0500, Jeremy L. Gaddis wrote:
> If you're on a dialup link, why don't you use your
> ISP's mail server as a smart host?  Let them take
> care of your mail delivery.

Which is great unless one of your ISP's smarthosts is misconfigured and
sends a non-fully-qualified domain name in HELO. :(

Whenever I need to e-mail Martin, I end up doing mail routing manually
by bouncing the mail via another machine. Of course, the chances of my
ISP actually listening to a bug report are ... minimal.