Re: Debian on Lindows ?

From: "" <joris.lambrecht@pandora.be>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Debian on Lindows ?
Date: Fri 11 Jan 2002 04:05:07 MET

Hello Debianites,

Personally i've grown attached to the Debian way of doing things (cfr. prev. mail) yet am still stuck with a windows-only scanner.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me about the possibility to get the Debian/Gnu Linux-style to work on a to-be-installed Lindows system.

Lindows itself seems to be a very specific distribution wich requires a complete reinstall. Dunno if re-partitioning is required but i don't want to have to start learning non-Debian Linux configuration. I'll learn that if the need really does require it ;)

Regards,

Joris