Re: Yow, Madduck!

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 09:42:28PM -0500, dman wrote:
> Clearly you are not using your ISPs system as a smarthost, but have
> setup exim to deliver directly to the remote system.  What you need to

Aha, correct.  I think I'd like to use my isp as a smarthost.
However, I have messed with my exim configuration and now I'm
afraid to change it.

> the reverse lookup will do that).  Assuming your ISP hasn't been RBLed

I don't _think_ my ISP has been RBL'd and I suppose my name would
be worse than mud if it got that way because of me.  So I guess
I'd better think about fixing my exim.conf.  Here goes.

Expect questions.

Thanks!

--
bjb@achilles.net