From: Brenda J. Butler [mailto:bjb@achilles.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 7:39 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Yow, Madduck!

Martin,

I don't have a domain.  My isp has one but I don't.  My
FQHN is seal (and it's not visible from the internet anyway).
I send mail from my mail client to local exim for delivery
next time I dial up.

exim rewrites the reply-to, from, etc to have the achilles.net,
but I guess your software only looks at the original sender.

Guess I can't email you then.

--
bjb@achilles.net
Welcome to the GNU age!   http://www.gnu.org