Testing to unstable

Hi,

I had a system running testing for a while, and I decided to try unstable. I did a dist-upgrade and everything seemed to go fine, however on reboot, the new 2.4 kernel won't boot correctly, it fails to mount root. I've tried a few things with mkinitrd, and fiddled with lilo. Modutils were upgraded with everything else, I thought to run a 2.4 kernel, the only gotcha was to make sure you upgrade modutils as well.

Here is the exact text:

request_module[block-major-3]: Root fs not mounted
VFS: Cannot open root device "303" or 03:03
Kernenl Panic: VFS Unable to mount root fs on 03:03

Thanks.