Re: Debian Vs RedHat

On 09/01/02 Robert L. Harris did speaketh:

> Debian:
>   Server Oriented
>
> RedHat:
>   Desktop Oriented

    Wow, I have three Debian desktops and one Debian server. I don't see how
Debian is not desktop oriented too. Hell, at least the complex desktop apps
install 10 times easier than crawling through rpm hell.

    Oh, and I'm not sure that RedHat being "well known" is necessarily a
bonus. Windows is well known too.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@mcss.mcmaster.ca>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix