Re: Problems using Logitech Cordless Desktop Optical

> Is there someone out in the world who has experienced the same
problems
> (perhaps with another Logitech Cordless keyboard)?

I picked up their 'freedom' model two weeks ago for my desk at work.  (
normal RF mouse and keyboard: not optical )  I've noticed it causing the
prompt to jump up one line when typing Word documents... it happened 3
or 4 times this morning.  I don't believe I hit a key to cause it but am
waiting for it to  happen again to be sure.  Running with W2K, so if it
is the same problem it's hardware based.

    Paul