Re: Problems using Logitech Cordless Desktop Optical

I have a cordless logitech keyboard and mouse.  I do
sometimes get the unknown e1 error too.  Also in the
last week the keyboard has stopped working in X.  Mouse
kept working fine but I couldn't type, couldn't ALT CTRL
F1 or ALT CTRL Backspace out.  I had to ssh from another
PC and kill X.

-Scott