Problems using Logitech Cordless Desktop Optical

Hi debian-user@lists.debian.org,

Hi Folks,

sine Christmas I own a Logitech Cordless Desktop Optical
and nearly everything is fine. Mouse and keyboard work.

But sometimes I got the following:

keyboard: unknown e1 escape sequence
keyboard: unknown e1 escape sequence
keyboard: unrecognized scancode (65) - ignored
keyboard: unknown e1 escape sequence
keyboard: unrecognized scancode (65)

But I only pressed Carriage Return or any _normal_ key, _none_ of
the Hotkeys. Is there someone out in the world who has experienced
the same problems (perhaps with another Logitech Cordless
keyboard)?

Has perhaps someone already defined a keymap for the console and for
XFree4 ?

Thanks for help

Sven

--
Sven Schumacher           Tel.: 0421-43599066
Am Rosenberg 35           mail: sschu@tzi.de