Re: printing stopped working--any ideas?

On Wednesday 09 January 2002 20:14, Stephen Gran wrote:
> Thus spake Luke Call:
> > When I say "nothing happens", I mean that no print jobs begin, the
> > printer (which works under Win2k, sigh) makes no sound, there is nothing
just a question: did it ever work under anything besides w2k ? Odds are you
have a GDI-printer (makes a good paperweight).
Other than that, just cat file.txt >/dev/lp0 wll usually not work. Try going
to (ick) w2k, print into a file and retry the above with that.

uli