Re: Mozilla 0.9.7-2 quits on back button

Michael D. Crawford wrote:

Today when reading Slashdot, and following links to other pages, then pressing the back button to return to slashdot, Mozilla 0.9.7-2 from Sid (PowerPC) suddenly quits.

I only noticed this today, and haven't updated for a few days.

Mike

I think the 0.9.7 series introduced some instability. I'm seeing a lot of sudden quits since updating to it from 0.9.6 a couple of weeks ago. I'm also pulling from sid, but on i86 architecture.

Kent