Re: any good LaTeX books/docs recommended to beginners?

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 12:09:27PM +0800, Patrick Hsieh wrote:
| Hello,
|
| I am very new to LaTex. Is there any good books or documents recommended
| for me? Any recommends highly appreciated. :-)

"lshort"  ("The Not So Short Introduction To LaTeX2e")  Google will
turn it up.  Pick the most recent one you find.

I just picked up Lamport's book yesterday, but haven't started it yet.

-D

--

Misfortune pursues the sinner,
but prosperity is the reward for the righteous.