Re: X too big; login double; fetchmail kaputt

on Wed, 09 Jan 2002 01:51:49AM +0100, marTin insinuated:
> fetchmail should totally not flush the mail from POP3 when it fails
> to deliver locally...
>
> you can temp fix this since you use procmail:
>
> add an option
>
>   mda "/usr/bin/procmail"
>
> to your .fetchmailrc's mailbox description

you mean, straight to my .fetchmailrc file?  i do that, and it gives
me a parse error.

line 1 of ~/.fetchmailrc is :

mda = "/usr/bin/procmail  -d %T"

also fwiw, when i try:
orange:~# /etc/init.d/fetchmail restart
i get:
Restarting mail retrieval agent: system-wide fetchmail not configured.

which leads me to believe that peraps fetchmail *isn't* ship-shape,
after all.

tia again,

</nori>

-------------------------http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/~nori/jnl/daily.html