Re: problems copying audio cd w/ cdrecord and cdrdao

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 08:25:14PM +0100, Thomas Kral wrote:
> Worry not,
>
> After setting up the sound I can play it back in the burner, I still cannot play it in my stereo though.
>
> Last tests I made were done only with a single .wav track, -nofix flag, and cdrecord on R/W cd media, that I blanked prior to burning.

Ah, R/W media is quit different from R-only!  It needs different
laser-light to read, and most older cd-players can't cope with it.
Try burning a normal CD-R disk and enjoy listening to it on your
livingroom audio equipment (I hope).

--
groetjes, carel