Re: UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 12:22:18AM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
| also sprach dman <dsh8290@rit.edu> [2002.01.07.2106 +0100]:
| > IMP/Horde.  This just came up on exim-users.
|
| i couldn't really find a solution there, other than the identification
| of the problem.

This just in today :

http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20020107/033795.html

| but since today is my reportbug day and i can't find the
| bug in the IMP bugs, i might just...

I don't know if the solution will be the same for exim and postfix or
not.  Still might be worth a bug report.

-D

--

Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for;
through the fear of the Lord a man avoids evil.