YOUR UGENT HELP NEEDED

FROM THE DESK OF DR VICRAMME IBRAHIM
CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX (ANNEX)
NIGERIA.

RE: TRANSFER OF FUNDS AND ASISTANCE IN INVESTMENT

Happy new year to you and your family.

First and foremost, I must solicit your strictest
condfidentiality in this transaction. This is by
virture as being utterly confidential .

I got your contact from an international
directory on the internet. So, sorry for my intrusion
into your privacy.

We are top officials of the Federal Government of
Nigeria Contracts Review Panel who are interested in
importation of goods into our country with funds that
are presently trapped in Nigeria. In order to
enable us transfer into your account the said
trapped-funds.

The source of this funds is as follows: during the
immediate past military regime here in Nigeria,
Military Government Officials set up companies and
awarded themselves contracts which were grossly over
invoiced in various ministries. The present civilian
government has set up this panel to look into
contracts awarded to local/foreign contractors, for
which payment has not been made. In the course, we
have been able identified many inflated funds that are
presently floating in the Bank of Nigeria ready for
payment.

However, by virtue of our positions as civil
servants and members of CRP, we can not own
foreign account to recieve this funds , so I
have been madated to look for an overseas partner
into whose account we could transfer the sum of US $33,300,000.00
(Thirty-Three Million Three Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars Only).
We have a complete understanding of the workings
of this form of endeavor and as civil servants,
we shall need some financial assistance in
completing the project where you decide to assist us.

We have agreed to share the money thus:

20% for the account owner (You)
75% for us (The Officials)
5% to be set aside in setting all foreign expenses and
local expenses (by us) incidental to the actualisation
of this project.

As a token of our gratitude as soon as you confirm the
arrival of the funds in your Account, we shall arrange
for you the equivalent of 100,000 barrels of
Automobile Gasoline (AGO), for spotlifting at less
than market price. One of my colleagues
is directly in charge of Crude Oil allocation .

We wish to invest our share of the proceeds from the
project in your country. This is where we need your
assistance most in the area of investment.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% safe, and
we intend to effect the transfer within 10 banking
days from the date of receipt of the following
information via email address above,
your full names/company name and address confidential
telephone and fax numbers. The above information will
enable us write letters of claim and job description
respectably, using your name /company's name to apply for
the payment and re-award the contract to your name/company.

We are looking forward to doing this business with
you and solicit your confidentiality in this
transaction.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using
the above email address. I will bring you into the
complete picture of this pending project when I have
heard from you.

Yours faithfully,
DR VICRAMME IBRAHIM