Re: problems copying audio cd w/ cdrecord and cdrdao

Worry not,

After setting up the sound I can play it back in the burner, I still cannot play it in my stereo though.

Last tests I made were done only with a single .wav track, -nofix flag, and cdrecord on R/W cd media, that I blanked prior to burning.

I wonder what other params can be tackled to make the invisible cd grooves more prominent :-), I mean emphasis of the sound track, it is perhaps too weak for my old stereo to pick up?

After all no problems with cdrecord or cdda2wav as such.