"kickstart" HOWTO?

  Here at the office I'm trying to get the redhat boxes replaced with
debian.  Tired of all the boxes being out of date and having to manually
update.  I'm working on a Debian vs Redhat comparison right now.  One
thing we need is a "kickstart" server.  It's nice when we get in 5 machine
to plug them into the network, throw in a bootable CD and walk away.  When
you come back it's built, configured 95% and ready to be put in use.

  I still haven't found a good "kickstart" howto for debian.  Is there such
a beast?  Can this be done without weeks of work?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: