woody isos and stuff

Linuxiso.org now has woody isos up on their site.  Don't know when they
posted them but I emailed them about a month ago when I was sorting
through a pile of 'where can I get woody iso' postings and now, tada!

Also on a random note I was cleaning up and found a useful white paper
from ibm 'linux questions and answers.' which addresses a lot of new
user questions specifically for window users migrating to linux-if
that's of use to anyone. Don't have a link but surely google.com ibm
linux white paper and title will do.