Re: this debconf stuff is crazy!

* Dave Sherohman (esper@sherohman.org) spake thusly:

[ dexconf ]
> And I still say that this isn't needed.

How can you say that? What about all those poor newbies who don't
know how to read TFM and edit their XF86Config-4? Surely it's better
to have a luser-friendly dancing paperclip create XF86Config for them?
The fact that it also fscks up other peoples' XF86Configs is an
unfortunate side-effect that must be endured in the name of User
Friendliness(tm). Besides, many such tools do that, people oughtta
be used to it by now.

Dima
--
One distinguishing characteristic of BOFHen is attention deficit disorder.
Put me in front of something boring and I can find a near-infinite number