Re: this debconf stuff is crazy!

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 07:58:09PM -0600, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
> The bug affects only a tiny minority of users: I've seen three
> reports on d-u counting mine so far.

Make me number 4, unless you've already counted my comments from two
months ago.

And I still say that this isn't needed.  If an XFConfig-4 already exists,
the default should be to assume that it works and leave it alone instead
of trying to create a new one to replace it.  (Of course, it doesn't
help matters any that ISTR the two-months-ago version replacing my
already-working configuration even though I told de[bx]conf to bugger
off...)

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss