Re: libssl09 for postgresql_7.1.3 ??

i see...well,dig this
i got the non-us binary from ftp.fi.debian.org
downloaded it and burned it on cd..
at home,surprise!
it was the binary1 cd!
once again,i looked carefully,i downloaded it again.i mounted it and
checked it out.. the binary 1 cd!!
so..if anyone has the non-us binary and src images/isos somewhere on their
servers,please let me know,cause i really could use them..
thx