Re: X locks up - more info

More observations: when this happens, fonts are all messed up -
larger
than they should be, and parts of them are missing. When I telnet
to the computer, XFree86 is consuming ~99% CPU resources, however
even after I kill all x-related processes the desktop is still locked

up. The only way I have been able to get out of this is to do a hard
reboot.  Michael