Re: how to print to a printer connected to win2000prof

hi,

it's working, thanks to all the help I've got to my qiestion.
this is what I did:

first I followed the nhf from linuxnewbie.org to get samba up and running,
I played some with the configurations in lprngtool and the commands in mpage
and it's working perfect.

again, thank you all and I'm gonna start looking for another problem that I
don't have at the moment.

Hans