Re: installed win2k professional in vmware successfully ..

Walter Tautz <wtautz@math.uwaterloo.ca> writes:

>  however can not run full screen.
> either because vmware cannot use the DGA extension
> in the Xserver or I don't have the DGA extension.
> I am running testing with the latest XFree with
> kernel 2.2.19. Is this a kernel thing? How can
> i tell what I have? How do I enable it? I am
> using the latest vmware workstation 3.0.

Check /var/log/XFree86.0.log to see what what extensions are loaded.

I would guess your problem is that your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file
probably doesn't contain an entry for the resolution in which you're
running Windows.

--
Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com>