Re: Mozilla & Address Books

On Monday 07 January 2002 14:35, Blake Barnett wrote:
> 1. mime-type application hooks, look in the system configuration for
> KDE.

Ok, I found the hook, but now it opens a blank page in Mozilla whenever I
click on a hyperlink.

> 2. KDE uses it's own clipboard.  If you use the standard "Highlight &
> Middle click to paste", it should work.  If not..... hrmm.

I can click the hell out of the clipboard, but there is no way to get copies
material into the address blank for Mozilla.  It just stays blank.

> 3. LDAP

Yeh, that's what I would think.  But what I really meant is what application
is best used?  What application will store the addresses?  Do most Linux mail
servers provide for that?  As you can tell, I haven't researched possible
server programs yet.

Thanks for the quick reply.