freenet-unstable install

Hello

I tried to install and run freenet-unstable, but the server
didn't start (/etc/init.d/freenet-unstable export and start).
My /etc/freenet-unstable/seedNodes is empty. As I run

java -cp /var/lib/freenet-unstable-0.4.3.jar Freenet.node.Node

... the following error occured:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Freenet/node/Node

I use the latest sid with j2sdk1.3 and have no idea how to use
java etc. I didn't find anything which helped on the
freenet-page (Sorry for posting this here).
What did I forgot or where's the mistake...?

Thanks in advance

Jonas