Re: Evolution error

No, my hostname is not wombat...wombat is a program w/ a lib that's somehow
related to evolution (and maybe other apps too?).  Not sure what its purpose
is.

On 07-Jan-2002 Caleb Shay wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-01-06 at 07:52, adcarlson@mailandnews.com wrote:
>> It seems that I still have been unsuccessful in getting Evolution to work
>> after
>> several weeks since its initial release.  The error I keep getting is:
>>
>> evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat:
>> (IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0)
>
> This may be totally unrelated (I know less than nothing about oaf), but
> it looks like your hostname is wombat, is there a line in /etc/hosts of
>
> yourip wombat
>
> ?
>
> Cheers,
> Caleb

---------------------------------------
Arlen Carlson <arlencarlson@yahoo.com>

I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a
week sometimes to make it up.
                -- Mark Twain, "The Innocents Abroad"

This message was sent by XFmail (Linux)

                        -o)