Re: Debian Lists, USENET & Spam

* martin f krafft (madduck@madduck.net) [Jan 07. 2002 04:16]:

> spamassassin is quite nice and *soooo* easy...

Except for this morning I woke to see a hundred emails filtered into my
spam folder by spamassasin after it was upgraded via apt yesterday.
Email from lists, people I know aren't in relays, etc.

Is spamassassin broken (latest version in woody)?

--
Brian Clark | Avoiding the general public since 1805!
Fingerprint: 07CE FA37 8DF6 A109 8119 076B B5A2 E5FB E4D0 C7C8