Re: MainActor or Broadcast 2000c with Potato?

On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 05:30:25PM -0500, Carl Fink wrote:

> I downloaded Broadcast 2000c and tried it, but it won't even load up.  I'm
> assuming it expects to be installed on a Red Hat system.  I downloaded the
> MainActor demo, but it exists only as an RPM, and using alien and installing
> it means that it segfaults shortly after loading a file.
>
> Has anyone gotten either of these working on a Potato system?  I'd
> appreciate any help.

I never tried bcast2000 on Potato.  After debianizing, it would seg
fault on my (then) woody box. I got it working after a post on this list
by csj.

Read this thread:

http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=200111042304.HAA04048%40mgweb.mindgate.net&rnum=61&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dauthor:csj%2540mindgate.net%26start%3D60%26sa%3DN

John