Re: cdrecord problems

also sprach Russ Cook <russcook@flash.net> [2002.01.07.0038 +0100]:
> Track 01:   0 of 562 MB written.
> cdrecord: Input/output error. write_g1: scsi sendcmd: no error
> CDB:  2A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F 00
> status: 0x2 (CHECK CONDITION)
> Sense Bytes: 70 00 06 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 29 00 00 00
> Sense Key: 0x6 Unit Attention, Segment 0
> Sense Code: 0x29 Qual 0x00 (power on, reset, or bus device reset occurred) Fru 0x0

are you somehow using the SCSI adapter at the same time? do you have a
scsi disk on the same adapter, and mounted in linux?
do you read from a scsi cdrom at the same time?

ps: again, please don't cc me. respect the Mail-Followup-To header!

"i believe that the moment is near when by a procedure
 of active paranoiac thought, it will be possible
 to systematize confusion and contribute to
 the total discrediting of the world of reality."
                                                      -- salvador dali