Re: Galeon for testing?

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 11:52:02AM -0500, Stan Brown wrote:
> I've been playing around withe Galeon browser on another OS and I decided I
> really like it.
>
> I wnet to instll it on my Debian "testing" system using dselect, and I
> can't seem to find it.
>
> Anyone know where I can get a .deb?

I just downloaded the galeon-sources and dsc files and have rebuilt it on my
machine at home where I also installed the latest mozilla from unstable.

Works fine and I have a testing system with just mozilla from unstable and a
self built galeon from unstable.

thomas
  «< Unless stated otherwise everything I write is just my opinion >»