Re: problems copying audio cd w/ cdrecord and cdrdao

I haven't tried to play it on my comp, for I do not have the sound set up yet.

Burnt audio cd's can be correctly scanned with
cdda2wav -J, though.

I can see all the tracks with their respective times, on my stereo it then looks as if a blank cd was inserted.

I'd better set up my sound, which may result in my ending up here again. Anyway I feel I am in a good company.

Thomas.