Trying to use install floppies and get Boot failed

I'm not sure which mailing list this should go to, so I'll try here first.

Here's the situation.  I have downloaded the ReiserFS floppies from here:

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/3.0.18-2001-12-21/images-1.44/reiserfs/

To the best of my knowledge, these are the most up to date ReiserFS floppies for Debian that are out there.  I also have rawrite2.exe which I put
in the same directory as all of the floppy images on my desktop.  I then did the following:

rawrite2 -f rescue.bin -d a:
rawrite2 -f root.bin -d a:
rawrite2 -f driver-1.bin -d a:

At first, these floppies worked, but I was having a problem getting the swap partition initialized after configuring my disk for ReiserFS.  Now,
everytime I boot these, I get the following message:

SYSLINUX 1.63 2001-08-06 Boot failed

My system specs are as follows:

Asus A7V133
AMD 1.2 GHz Athlon T-Bird
512 MB RAM
IBM Deskstar 75GXP 60GB ATA/100 drive

Any thoughts as to why this is happening?

Thanks.

-tig