problems copying audio cd w/ cdrecord and cdrdao

Hello,

I have problems creating audible audio cd's on my SONY CD-RW CRX160E, ATAPI CDROM drive.

When burnt with either (A) cdrecord or (B) cdrdao, it just cannot be played back in my stereo, it just scans no tracks and wont't play.

Here is what I have tried..

(A)
cdda2wav -B -D /dev/sr0 my_audio_inf_and_wav/
nice --18 cdrecord -v speed=2 dev=0,0,0 -useinfo -audio my_audio_inf_and_wav/*.wav

It just seems to be fine, it does not complain a bit, and I do not see any errors during the whole process.

Suprisingly the *.inf for the first track says to begin at sector 33, HOWEVER the cdrecord burns it starting at sector 0, evethough -useinfo flag was specified.
-dao flag does not work for me.

(B)
cdrdao copy --device 0,0,0 --driver generic-mmc
Seems to work, it starts correctly at sector 33, but again cd wont play back afterwards in my stereo.

I have no problems burning data cds using the same CD-RW.

Has anybody had the same problem as me?
Your help is appreciated.

Thomas.