Re: diddlebug

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 11:58:03AM -0500, Dhelms416@aol.com wrote:
> I understand that Debian created Diddlebug the Palm Pilot application.

As an organization, we don't develop for the Palm, although we have one
or two packages related to Palm development. The author of Diddlebug
happens to be a Debian developer, but it doesn't look like it's
something he's done *as* a Debian developer, if you see what I mean.

> If you could help me or refer me to someone who can I would appreciate
> it.

The contact address on Diddlebug's web page is Mitch Blevin
<mblevin@debian.org>, so you should probably get in touch with him.

Regards,