Re: Squirrelmail with uw-imapd

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Chapman, Matt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can not seem to get squirrelmail to accept my username and password with
> uw-imapd... Tried to switch to cyrus-imapd and still no difference.

I see you already got some answers to this.  For future reference, it is a
good idea to look at /var/log/mail.log to see if imapd is giving you any
error messages.

> I get the "you must be logged in to access this page" as an error
> everytime...

You can also get login failures from imapd due to PAM problems.
/var/log/auth.log can tell you about those.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>