Re: Pause

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 01:48:44PM -0800, L Vogtmann wrote:
> "dmesg" will show you the last kernel messages.

More specifically, the last 8192 bytes of them.

> Use it after boot to see
> what the kernel spits out when it boots.

...unless your boot process concludes with something very verbose
(such as the md subsystem) spewing >8kB of useless messages which
drive everything else out of dmesg's buffer.

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss