Re: KDE i386 binary debs

Go to http://kde.debian.net - there you will find the lines to add to
your /etc/apt/sources.list file. You won't get KDE 2.2 for Potato,
but the 2.1 that you can get is pretty solid. If you want 2.2 you
will have to upgrade to Woody, - not recommended if you are doing it
specifically for KDE, since to make that work right you will have to
install some packages from unstable...

Michael