ssh2 denials

I'm using ssh2 (www.ssh.com), and I'm trying to login to my home machine
from the office.  After entering "ssh home", I'm presented with the
password prompt.  I enter my password, and am presented with the
password prompt again.  This occurs three times, then the connection is
broken.  Following is an excerpt from the lg files on my home machine:

Jan  3 13:48:26 exitwound sshd2[8715]: DNS lookup failed for
"168.72.18.130".
Jan  3 13:48:32 exitwound sshd2[8715]: password authentication failed.
Connection from 168.72.18.130 denied. Authenticationas user stephen was
attempted.

I've never had this problem before, although I've never attempted to
connect from this particular office.  (I have successfully connected
from other locations.)

Any thoughts on what I need to do to correct whatever the problem might
be would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
--