Re: Can't access aliased ip address

hi chad,

yes, ipmasqadm should work for the port forwarding. actually, i know
someone else who uses ipmasqadm to forward telnet traffic from his
external ip to another pc with a private ip.
having other users who may/will want pcanywhere may definitly be an
issue for you to consider! i've never used it myself... one of these
years i have to install it just to see what options it has - like
specifying other ports! (yes, i'm stuck with that other os at my job!)

~jason

--
registered linux user #202942
http://counter.li.org/