OpenGL header files: as .deb?

Hello,

while - after a long time - being back in OpenGL devel, i was wondering
where the include files are. From the nVidia modules, i have these
files:

/usr/include/GL/gl.h		(main header?)
/usr/include/GL/glx.h		(extensions?)
/usr/include/GL/glxtokens.h	(???)

I remember to have tried sources from SGI once, but these did not work
when trying to compile'em in gcc/g++.
Actually, the files above are okay for OpenGL development, but I am
looking for the very common glu.h glut.h files. Is there a debian
package or that?
I do not plan to use mesa, cos as far a I know their main purpose was
for glide and non-nvidia opengl.....just heard rumors, but i know myself
to work with perl and mesa modules that totally failed.

Any hints for "official" OpenGL headers???
Thanx in advance,

Timo