Re: Debian docs needed !

> I personally feel that only thing bad abt debian is its documentation. > We need somethng like freebsd handbook! What do u all think, maybe i > am wrong, but i want to know how many of u feel there is need for Own > debain docs

Tho very new to Debian, I believe the people at newbiedoc.sourceforge.net are working on this. IMSHO, most questions regarding setup or configuration can or will be asked by a 'newbie'. Thus if this project really works ( by way of volunteers ) an up to date "How To" will be available and continually updated. From what I have seen it is the best effort currently going on.

    Paul