Re: When will Woody be thawed ?

Hi David

We installed Potato pre Beta in Jan 2000 I ran it until late last
November when we upgraded to Woody pre Beta. Never been sorry. Rock
solid

I suspect if you are running a server, run Potato.

To paraphrase somebody,

Potato is out of date, but stable

Woody is broken in a few respects but works mostly very well

Sid is broken in many respects, but if you file bug reports, the
bugs get fixed more quickly, since it isn't frozen. And the bug
reports are a service.

I suppose you have to decide between up-to-date and reliability. YOu
get a lot of each with any Debian choice.

--David