Upgrade potato -> woody

It seems that after completing the upgrade from potato to woody, that X
was completely unusable.  After a few hours searching around for the
appropriate package, downloading and installing, I got X working again.

I am wondering if anybody has had this problem and filed a bug report on
it yet?  Debian is great for the install once and upgrade scheme, but
something always seems to break on upgrade.  Having no working GUI after
an upgrade where one was installed previously seems like a pretty
serious bug.

--
William Burrow -- New Brunswick, Canada