Re: Multiple workspaces with Sawfish and Gnome, session management and navigation

Hi.
> 2) Keybindings to take me to each workspace directly.
I can't help you with session managment but the later is very easy
to do:  you have to configure sawfish "Bindings" part

I think for a default setup, if you left double click you get the
main menu of sawfish. There you will find under "customize" the
"Bindings".  From there setting up what you want is a piece of cake.
The only problem you could have there is to stop playing...

Enjoy
;-)

imre