sawfish and sawfish-gnome

Evidently I have both sawfish and sawfish-gnome installed on my system.
When I 'apt-get -s install sawfish' it removes sawfish-gnome and when I
'apt-get -s install sawfish-gnome' it removes sawfish.

Which should I do? I am running gnome and woody.

--
"If a thousand men were not to pay their tax bills, that would not be so
 violent and bloody a measure as it would be to pay them and enable the