ipmasq question

hi,

I have a set up my network at home and set some ip rules with the package ipmasq.

Now I want to ad an extra rule, so in my xterm I type: ipchains -I input -p 2 -s 24.134.6.1 -d 224.0.0.1 -j DENY.
So far this is working.

The problem is now that every time I restart Debian I have to do it again, I expect that it is possible to put the rule or command somewhere in an configuration-file, but I don't know the file that is best suited to put this in.

Can anyone tell me where I cant put this.

Thanks,
Hans