Blocking streaming audio and video

Hi,

This may well be a bit off-topic, but how do I block users on the LAN from
accessing streaming audio and/or video data from the Internet and filling
up the Internet line?

I'm running Debian GNU-Linux 2.2r3 (potato) on the gateway.

I use the ipmasq Debian package to set up masquerading and firewall rules
between our internal nets and our ISDN dialup Internet connection.

Thanks and best regards,

George Karaolides       8, Costakis Pantelides St.,
tel:   +35 79 68 08 86                   Strovolos,
email: george@karaolides.com       Nicosia CY 2057,
web:   www.karaolides.com      Republic  of Cyprus