Re: (WM) launching apps in particular workspaces

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 03:40:27PM -0700, Carl Johnson wrote:
> Have you tried just setting things up the way you want them and then
> select the menu item WorkSpace->Save_Session.  I have about a dozen
> things I start that way, including several xterms, and they all start
> in the proper workspaces.  It seemed like Gnome might have caused
> problems with that, but I didn't find that Gnome provided enough more
> than just WindowMaker to make it worth while.
> --
> Carl Johnson		carlj@peak.org

That is how I do it now.  It still isn't perfect but until I find out how
to start apps from the commandline and put them in a particular workspace,
it will do.

Thanks all,
/Duncan

--
Duncan Watson                                         deamonrift@yahoo.com
           ~~~      climbing in the Pacific NW       ~~~